1. What is the Digital Day Program?
Digital Day is not an acceleration program. Its purpose is to establish partnerships or contracts to apply innovative solutions in AG's engineering projects to produce increased operational efficiency. These may include products and services offered jointly to AG Group partners/customers or services provided directly to Andrade Gutierrez.
2. Who can participate?
AG is looking for startups that have at least one solution in MVP version with a dedicated team to participate in all the stages of the program.
3. Can I register an idea?
No. The program targets startups that already have a validated and structured MVP.
4. What selection criteria will be used to defied the finalists?
5. Do I need to be physically present in all the selection stages?
No. You may participate online during the entire program except for the Digital Day event,
when the physical presence of at least a representative will be required.
Selected startups will be given the agenda to take part in a 2-week long refining stage in Rio de Janeiro city. Digital Day, when the refined solutions will be presented, will take place in São Paulo city.
6. Will I receive any financial support to participate in the program?
No. Participants are fully responsible for any investments.
7. How many startups will be selected for the refining stage?
Fifteen to 20 startups will be selected for this stage.
8. How many startups will be selected for Digital Day?
All the startups selected for refining will present their ideas in Digital Day.
9. Will we sign a confidentiality agreement for the information addressed during the program?
AG and all the participating startups must follow the Digital Day Regulation, which includes a confidentiality agreement signed by all the parties involved.
10. Will all the patents and intellectual property for the solutions developed during the program belong to AG?'
No. Patents and intellectual property will continue to belong to the startups and will be used according to criteria that will be discussed if there is interest in establishing contracts or partnerships.
11. What type of solutions is AG looking for?
For this Digital Day edition AG is looking for innovative solutions for internal challenges related to transmission line projects. For more details see the Challenges section.
12. Can I register more than one solution for the challenges presented?
Yes. Each proposer may register up to 3 solutions in one same registration.
13. What level of detail does my project require?
Your solution should have at least a tested prototype.
14. Will all those who register be selected for Digital Day?
No. All the proposals submitted during the registration period will be assessed and the best solutions (15 to 20) will be selected for the refining stage.
15. How will the information refinement work?'
At least one member of each selected startup will meet with AG's technical team to detail the project and provide clarifications.
16. How many startups will be contracted to implement pilots in the transmission line project?
There is neither a minimum nor a maximum number. The solutions presented will be analyzed case by case, as will the feasibility of implementing them.
17. What happens if my startup is approved to implement the solution?
If your startup is selected you will be invited to provide or develop a business partnership to apply the solution in AG projects. The parties will align the conditions and information for contracts and partnerships after the selection stage.